Sunday, August 8, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Wednesday was our 3rd Anniversary, so we went and played
miniature golf and went on the go-carts then went to dinner.
It was so much fun to go out and do something together instead
of just studying and managing.

Believe it or not, Derek and I got the exact same score
in miniture golf. I won't say what the score was, because
we are definately not very good at golfing, but atleast
we tied. It is so crazy to think that we have been married
for 3 years. Sometimes it feels like we were married
last week and other times it feels like we have never
been apart. I love Derek so much and I am grateful
to be married to my best friend.








4 comments:

  1. I am glad you finally updated your blog! I can't believe how big Hallie is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you two! It sounds like things are going good! We sure miss the ward :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda! It's Melissa Robertson, remember ME?! I saw your picture on a link that was on Sheyenn's blog.. :) and I had to come over here and tell you that we are out here in Oklahoma City for the summer and I met a relative of yours at church! Small world! She asked me where I was from, we started chatting, she told me she was related to some Turpins from Thomas and I said... Um, Amanda?! And she said... YES! :) I don't know her name though, lol... How bad is that?! Anyways... How are you doing?! :) Your little girl is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had fun! I love the videos of Hallie. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete