Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Here are some pics from our first month in Virginia.

 This was Hallie's 1st day of preschool, so I wanted to take a picture 
of her and of course this is the beautiful pose that I got.
 We have a swimming pool that is part of our housing complex, so we spent every day in that pool before we left for Idaho. Hallie was scared of the water at first (because she fell in the water a couple of times without a life jacket) so we got her this life jacket and now she acts like she is the queen of the swimming pool and I can't get her to come out.

Before we left for Idaho we went to "Gobbler Fest" on campus and 
Hallie got to ride a ferris wheel for the first time and loved it.


1 comment:

  1. Amanda, your girls are so cute! I love that second photo of Hallie. She looks like she has a lot of personality!

    ReplyDelete