The girls had a lot of fun playing in all the leaves.
I took a few pictures on campus one day. It is so beautiful here in the fall.
This is Hallie at the Halloween party for preschool.
They had bowling with pumpkins and they made spider cupcakes.
Macie Trying to paint a pumkin
Hallie loved painting her pumpkin.
Cinderella and Pebbles at our ward Halloween party.
Hallie really liked the sack races; she kept getting in the sack and going back and forth.
We went to a Pumpkin Patch, but didn't end up buying a pumpkin because they were $10-$30 and I am way to cheap to buy pumpkins for that price.
They also had pony rides and a little petting zoo. Hallie loved riding the horse, she was so happy and so proud to be riding a horse all by herself, she talked about it for days afterwards.
I thought the vines on this grain silo were really cool.









Such beautiful fallness....it's something I always miss here in rexburg because a lot of the time the snow comes right as the leaves are changing and makes it more yucky than pretty...ha ha!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having fun...love the girls in their costumes...love and miss you guys :)
How fun! Love the costumes!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your email??? I don't have it! I need to send you those pictures of us, and I also need your mailing address!!
Hallie looks so grown up! I think I just had a heart attack!!!
ReplyDelete