Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallie's first Halloween

Here are two videos of Hallie's Halloween costumes. We couldn't decide which one to put on her so we put both on. It was fun to dress her up for Halloween, even though we didn't take her anywhere. Either way she looked way cute.

5 comments:

  1. O MY WORD she is so cute!!!! i so need to come see her. I miss you guys tons.
    LOVE Tashina
    I miss that adorable little girl!! I can't wait until school starts so i can see her all the time!!
    love, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! Love the costumes, especially the Tootsie Roll! She sure is cute. Just a couple more months and I can see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest tootsie roll I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those costumes are adorable - made even cuter with your adorable baby! Thanks for sharing - it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hallie is so cute! fun seeing you tonight. hope your smoothie was delish! :)

    ReplyDelete