Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Since Derek has been really busy with school I decided that I wanted to start making crafts and other things to keep me busy. My sister Carissa and I made this sign for Hallie about a month ago. It was so fun to make and I think it turned out really cute.
Oh, and our wall isn't really pink, it just looks that way.




My friend Heidi and I decided to start having a craft night every week, because our husbands are never home. These are some of the cards I have made so far. Right now we are working on a "How many days till Christmas" craft project, so I will have to put pictures up after it is finished.

3 comments:

  1. cute craft ideas!! p.s LOVE the blog background...and the buttons you added on the side...and the music :) seems like you don't need out help anymore haha! your blog looks fanshmastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey amanda, i made my blog private. send me your email if you want to get added. :) rockin.ratch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! I love doing crafts...so fun:)

    ReplyDelete