Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hallie is now 10 months old and is growing up so fast. Her new thing lately is singing; whenever Derek plays the piano she starts to sing. She seems to favor to notes in particular. I try to get her to sing more, but she just keeps singing the same two notes. She has also been teething lately, which isn't very fun for her or mommy!!! If you look really close you can see her 2 bottom teeth that came in; her two front teeth are starting to break through as well, so she has been having a ruff time lately. She is crawling really well now and can pull herself up. She likes to help mom by unloading the dishwasher and the contents of every drawer or cupboard in sight. She is already such a big helper... I don't know who is working more her or mom!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! I had so much fun hanging out with you Amanda! AND it was great to finally meet Hallie! She is so adorable! Miss you long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy guacamole!! I didn't even know you guys had a child... let alone 10 months old! I found your blog through Ashley's. I"m glad things are going well for ya'll.

    ReplyDelete