Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Year Old!!!











March 31st was Hallie's 1st birthday; It is so crazy to think
that she is already one. Time has been flying by so fast. It
seems like we just brought her home from the hospital.

Everyone loved watching Hallie shove cake in her face
and open her presents. We got her this toy hoping it would
inspire her to walk, she loves pushing it around the house
acting like a big girl walking around all by herself. It is so
fun to have a little girl, other than she is already starting
to throw tantrums and pout.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hallie!!!! She is a cutie and not a little baby anymore! Love you family picture. And I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i was there to listen to her whine and through tantrums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I didn't even know you had this! Happy birthday, Hallie! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you!

    It was so good to see you guys, and of course congratulations to your little cutie!

    ReplyDelete