Hallie has been walking for about a month now, I just haven't had the time to video her yet. So here is a video for those of you who haven't seen Hallie in a while (Heather & Heidi).
Dang, that girl needs to give Noah lessons! She walks great! What a busy little girl:) Too bad we don't live closer.....I will have to give you a call sometime to catch you up to speed on where we are going. Hope you are doing great!!!!
I love it! I miss her and you guys. She is so stinkin cute. oh and i also love that our couch is in your living room. I hope it doesn't smell anymore.
ReplyDeleteDang, that girl needs to give Noah lessons! She walks great! What a busy little girl:) Too bad we don't live closer.....I will have to give you a call sometime to catch you up to speed on where we are going. Hope you are doing great!!!!
ReplyDelete