to be in the middle of everything, sometimes she is helping
and other times she is just making more of a mess for mom.
This is baking cocoa, that she saw me using to make derek's
birthday cake, so she got it out of the cupboard as well as a
wooden spoon and started scooping out the cocoa onto the
couch. This was only an hour before Derek's B-Day party and I was
still trying to finish dinner and his cake. I couldn't help but laugh!!!
She is actually trying to help in this picture and didn't
even make a mess. She was so proud of herself.

The other day I fell asleep on the couch and woke up
to this cute little face all covered in sugar. She got a
measuring cup out of the drawer and would get a
big scoop of sugar and dump it in her mouth. Of
course only half got in her mouth and the rest went
on the floor. If that wasn't a sticky mess, I don't know
what is. She sure looked happy with herself.
That cute little girl is getting so big! With an emphasis on the CUTE!
ReplyDeleteha ha! So funny, you have the best attitude. You can't get mad because they don't know what they are doing. We just have to laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteHallie is a doll! She has changed so much since I've seen her last. You look as good as ever Amanda!
ReplyDeleteJust had to say that I love Hallie's one year pic on the side. I can't believe she is almost TWO. Time goes by faster and faster. Yikes! She was such a cute princess today in church.
ReplyDelete