Sunday, January 30, 2011

Graduation


YAAAHHH!!! Derek graduated in December with a Bachelors in 
English and a minor in Philosophy, and it has been really nice having 
him graduated. He has been teaching on campus in the English 
department this semester and I have been taking classes. Even though 
we are both busy, we have been able to spend more time together 
this semester than ever before. It has been really nice to have my 
husband back. Derek has sent his grad school applications in and we 
are just waiting to hear back and once he starts grad school I won't 
see him again, so Hallie and I are trying to enjoy having him
around while we can.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I'm glad you get to have some time together before grad school. Also, I think that's awesome Derek is able to teach on campus and that you are able to take some classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduation, Derek! And on having your husband back, Amanda! Hahaha, it is a great feeling. And it always makes me happy to see someone with an English degree. What will he be doing for grad school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduating, Derek! That is super exciting! Enjoy spending time together guys! Good luck with grad school applications.

    ReplyDelete