Sunday, January 30, 2011

BABY GIRL!!!!


Well we found out a couple of weeks ago that we are going
to have another girl. I think it will be really fun to have two girls
next to each other. I loved growing up having a sister so close
in age. Derek and I are both really excited to have another girl,
but he is starting to get worried about being in  a house full
of "hormonal girls" (at least that's how he would put it).

6 comments:

  1. congrats!!!!!!!! I didn't know you were expecting! How far apart will they be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time you for all! Congrats on graduation and on a baby girl on the way!! good luck and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That is exciting! I'm sure your girls will love being together! And I'm sure Derek will love having his girls. My grandparents only had daughters and my grandpa loves his girls more than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look GREAT!!! Tiny Amanda:) Congratulations Derek! PS Hallie is such a cute little girl. Love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! If she is as cute as Hallie, then Derek will have a lot more than just horomones to worry about someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute BELLY! I secretly hope our next one is a girl. Bows and flowers; sigh!

    ReplyDelete