Well our good friends Heidi and Nate have moved back to
Texas. I have to admit, I have already been bored and hoping
to find a friend to go to Porter's and Jamba Juice with and
to compare my fat belly with. Heidi has been like my sister,
she tells me when I am being stupid and is always so willing
to watch Hallie. Nate has been our little handy man. I don't
know what I will do without all of his power tools!!!
It is kind of hard to still be here in Rexburg and most of our
friends have moved away, and are moving on with their lives, while
we are still here in Rexburg waiting on Grad School. Luckily
we still have some of our really good friends here
to hang out with. If it wasn't for good friends I am not sure
I could stay here another year, but I guess if we have to then
we still have some of our really good friends here
to hang out with. If it wasn't for good friends I am not sure
I could stay here another year, but I guess if we have to then
it is for a reason. I just can't wait to find out what that reason is.
oh dear... I look very gross in those pictures. Nathan promises to figure out the video chat/ web cam stuff today! Then we can video chat!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I know how you feel though--having everyone leave you and feeling like you can't get out. Keep your chin up though (wow, suddenly I'm an 80-year-old woman). It'll all work out in the end.
ReplyDeleteYay, an update!!! You look great Amanda!!! I am very impressed with the cakes you made. They look professional!!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteSorry things are frustrating right now, but I am sure things will work out for you guys:)
PS, I am actually jealous of you! I wish I still lived in Rexburg(minus the winters)! It would be great to take classes and live around people my age (or around people for that matter). Oh well, the grass is always greener on the other side, right?:)
Love ya!
Another post! Yay! You look amazing Amanda! So cute! I seriously think prego. women are some the most beautiful women out there! And your little girl is DARLING!
ReplyDeleteGood luck finding out about grad. school. It always works out in the end. ;)
P.s. We made our blog private. I don't think you got an invite. If you want one email me at hshurtliff@gmail.com
Hope things go super well for ya!
Hey Amanda! I wish you guys would just move here and hang out with us, I get bored too. And Allie & Hallie would have so much fun together! Hope we can see Macie soon, she's so cute in the pictures.
ReplyDelete