Well, Derek has been accepted to a couple of the graduate schools that he applied to (University of Missouri and Virginia Tech). He applied to 10 different schools, so we are just waiting to hear back from all of them to then decide where we want or feel like we should go. So I will try and update when we figure that out, but for now at least we are going to be going somewhere in August (Yah) we just don't know where yet.
-Here are a few pics of the girls that I took for my photography classes.
Hallie will be three in March and Macie is 8 months old (I can't believe how fast they grow up).
Cute pictures! Glad to hear updates on Grad Schools...hopefully you'll hear back from the rest soon. We'll have to come visit sooner or later...it's been a while since we've seen you guys..but sounds like you guys have been busy like us :)
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!! Good luck and keep us posted!!
ReplyDeleteAnd of course cute girls!
Geez,I hope we can see you before you guys move farther away than you already are!