Well, we are going to Virginia Tech for Graduate School. We are very excited and nervous. I am nervous to live so far away from home and Derek is nervous to start school again and have homework again; he has been used to giving homework instead of getting homework. We were very grateful to be accepted to a few different schools, but we feel that Virginia Tech is where the Lord wants us and will be the best for our family. The school is in a rural city called Blacksburg and is said to be one of the safest places to raise a family (minus the shooting a few years ago, we won't count that). So we are excited to have a smaller city to live in and have our family, but big enough to go out and see a lot of new things.
11 years ago

Virginia is beautiful! It's one of the prettiest places I've ever been. I haven't been to Blacksburg, but I'm sure you'll find it a great place to live.
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow!! That is awesome. I am a bit jealous! Wow, I really won't see you for forever!! I miss you. Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is so exciting! What an adventure! :) Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete